Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Customer Service Forms

  1. Leak Adjustment Request Form

    Use this form to request an adjustment for a high water bill that was the result of a leak.

  2. Payment Extension

    For customers to request an additional 10 days to pay their bill

  3. Request to Terminate Service

    Use this form to terminate your water service with BWA.

  4. Residential Service Application Form

    Application for residential water service

  1. Name Change Form

    Use this form to change the name on a water account due to marriage or divorce.

  2. Request to Add Name to Account

    Use this form to add a name to your existing water account. For rental properties, only names of persons listed in the rental agreement... More…

  3. Request to Transfer Service

    Use this form to transfer service from one BWA service address to another BWA service address.

  4. Right To Request Disclosure of Personal and Utility Usage Information

    To request that account information be disclosed.

General Forms

  1. Public Records Request Form

    Use this form to make a request for public records.

  1. Request to Appear Before the BWA Board of Directors

    Complete this form to be placed on the agenda for a BWA Board meeting.